Note: To book or remain updated on this event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Few parts of Korea are more tuned into nature than Hadong County, located near Korea’s southern coast. A pristine region that has been shielded from the hustle-bustle of urban growth, which has made it a popular destination for Koreans seeking to take a time out from their busy city lifestyles. Home to ancient temples, traditional markets, and connections to Korea’s past that are worth exploring, the area is perhaps most famous for its flowing fields of green tea, which are often used as the setting for Korean dramas that you see on TV.
Although the beauty of Hadong is well-known among Koreans, regional government and organizations feel that its time to let foreigners in on the secrets of this magical area.
Coming this October will be a weekend where Hadong will roll out its splendor and welcome foreigners to witness what the region has to offer, through thrilling adventure activities, cultural events, tours and tent camping experiences with old and new friends.
From Friday, October 9 to Sunday, October 11 (2 nights and 3 days), Hadong is getting ready for you.
The deal will involve a fee of 99,000won per person which will include:
- Round-trip bus (departure points may vary depending on the number of people coming from your city)
- Tent, sleeping bags, cooking/BBQ equipment, lanterns for use over the 3 days
- Biking (Bikes will be provided)
- Kayaking (kayaks and guides are provided)
- White-water rafting (orientation and guides are provided)
- Paragliding (Extra costs will apply)
- Trekking excursions on each day
- Cultural excursions (visiting a local market, famous temple, waterfalls, green tea cultural center and participating in a tea ceremony)
- Global Dance Party (Learning the traditional dances from various countries)
- Rock Festival (rock concerts featuring indie bands)
- Dinner Party (with all-you-can-drink beer and makgeolli)
- Note: As we’ll be providing cooking equipment, you’re free to cook your own meals throughout the 3 days, although the Dinner Party will be included in the package. However, we will have meals being served throughout the 3 days, in case you wanted to have some or all meals provided for you. The costs for meals are reasonable and would consist of:
❍ Breakfast: 3,000won(Bread, Salad, Eggs, Fruits, and Milk or Juice)
❍ Lunch: 3,000won(Fried rice, Kimbap and Fried Tofu Rice Balls, etc)
❍ Dinner: 5,000won(Korean Buffet)
So many more details to come, but now is the time that we want you to start thinking ahead to having a great weekend of camping and culture in October with friends. If interested in reserving for this upcoming event or receiving more information as it is released, please email us at email@example.com