The parent company of EverydayKorea.com, EDK Media, has an extended network of sister companies and joint ventures that allow us to stretch our online and offline marketing reach to help different governments and companies throughout Korea. One of our PR affiliates who we frequently partner with is seeking to hire a Marketing Coordinator who can work in their Seoul office, while acting as the marketing liaison between the PR affiliate and EDK Media.
The conditions are as follows:
- Salary: Starting at 1.5 million won/month
- Hours: Flexible, but must be able to work between 4-5 hours per day.
- Location: Work can often be conducted from home or out of the office, however, a certain amount of time per week must be at their office near Seolleung Station in Gangnam.
- Duties: Coordinating with clients via phone, email, etc…as well as coordinating with marketing team of EDK Media. Aspects of coordination will relate to event promotion and corporate advertising.
The kind of person we are seeking:
- Definitely must be outgoing and enthusiastic. No shy types, please!
- Should have some past experience with dealing with the needs of foreigners or expats. Experience with event planning and execution would be preferred, but not essential.
- Should be visa-eligible (Koreans, F-class visaholders or International students who have D-class visas with eligibility and permission to work part-time)
- Must speak fluent English with an Intermediate or above level of Korean (If Korean, must be able to speak an advanced level of English)
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.