Get to know yourself better by testing to see if you are a carb addict.
How many people actually sit down and relax to enjoy a meal? Do you really think about what you are eating or do you just eat what you crave for? This quiz to evaluate one’s addiction to carbohydrate has been popular among netizens. Carbohydrate addiction is actually the excessive craving for foods enriched in carbohydrates. Some people crave or need to absorb these types of food to feel “normal.” Here is the list that you can ask yourself to test if you are a carbohydrate addict. If you agree with 4 or more statements, there is a possibility that you are a carbohydrate addict.
- I eat bread rather than rice in the morning.
- I lack concentraction at around 3-4 in the afternoon and feel hungry.
- I feel tired after having a meal.
- I always have chocolates and/or snacks around me.
- I often feel hungry right after I finish a meal.
- I cannot sleep unless I have night snacks before going to bed.
- I usually give up putting myself on a diet within three days.
- Just the thought of sweet foods makes my mouth water.
So, what is your result? Are you a carbohydrate addict?